Monday 17 September 2012

Glee...

           After all the anxiety, tension and nervousness...I am finally content and happy...actually really elated and humbled at the same time...The Exhibition and Fundraiser was excellent! I have sold a few paintings and quite a few greeting cards and have raised a reasonable amount of money for the cause....but more than anything else... I have done what I have dreamt of doing for a long long time...something that is very close to my heart...and that gives me a feeling of euphoria... I really held infinity in the palm of my hand for a second and made a promise to myself...a promise that this is just the beginning....the beginning of me defining my life and making a difference to others...one step at a time!
 
Image by Reshmi Mazumdar

I have also learnt a few life lessons while organising this event...some good, others not that great...and I not going to bore you with the details but will definitely share something with you...I knew that Ma, Baba, M, I, J, Bonuram... love me a lot and will always be there to support me but now I know something more...something much much more...there are a whole lot of people...some of whom I have been close with...some with whom I have lost touch and others who I barely know...also think of me and brace my endeavours...3 cheers to all of you who made this day possible and a special thanks to R for being there to share the joys! I just thought of spreading the cheer further by sharing this bright painting of mine.


Image by Dita



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, I have uploaded some more in my Facebook Page:

      http://www.facebook.com/meetDita

      Delete
  2. Eagerly waiting for your next set of paintings!! By the way who is Bonuram??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonuram...I have started work on the next set already...to be disclosed soon!

      Delete

Thank you taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!